Back of the Moon's Antoinette

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amysue

Reaction score
Does anybody know the whereabouts of a grey pintaloosa mare named Back of the moons Antoinette? She was free leased along with her dam, Juliette and without my knowledge sold at the PA miniature horse and pony sale this past July 5. I just want to know where she is and to ensure she is safe, I'm not trying to take her from anyone or start drama. I know who brought her to the sale and I know who bought her dam, but Antoinette was sold in the parking lot for $300 (against auction policy) and she went with her papers supposedly. Any info would be greatly appreciated and feel free to pm me if you'd rather than posting a reply. Thank you

Attachments

• 20170914_130100.jpg
    20170914_130100.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 6
This is a long shot, and maybe you thought of it already, but can you contact the registry to see if there has been any recent activity on her? Someone trying to transfer the papers maybe?
And a Craigslist ad like "In Search Of" or "Missing horse" might get a hit.
Good luck in your search, fingers crossed for you.

The auction where they were sold has been incredibly helpful. The woman who sold them is being very difficult however. I didn't think to call the registry, thank you for the suggestion.

Screenshot_20190807-120405_Samsung Internet.jpg
No registry activity--the mare has not been brought permanent and I think to transfer papers that would have to be done.

Thank you everyone for your help. I am absolutely heartbroken. I know the despicable woman who brought them to the auction in quarryville PA. She is a lowlife horse dealer. She is now threatening myself, the breeder and owner who gave them to me to place. Some people can be so heartless.

Latest posts

Back