Nationals so exciting!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
We can't thank our trainers from Show Time Training Stables here in Iowa enough for all they have done! Marcia and Robby Barth and Andrea Severson trained our 30" stallion, Timberviews Santiago for driving this year. Santiago with Andrea driving took Grand in the 30" and under Country Pleasure Driving and also won the under 30" Country Pleasure Driving Stakes. I was lucky enough to win 6th in the Golden Age Country Pleasure class. Also he was shown in the halter class and placed too with Andrea.

We are also very happy with our halter trainer Clair Severson of Toys Training Center in Minnesota. He picked up Timberviews Redman the end of July and did a nice job of conditioning him. Redman won 9th in the MultiColor under class.

Not meaning to sound like I am bragging but so excited I had to share our placings too! We love our trainers!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have every reason to be excited CONGRATS

That's wonderful! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

It was great meeting you!
default_yes.gif

Proud moms should always brag. Congratulations on your wins, I saw you horse win the stakes class, very impressive.

It was so good to see you! Santiago is just wonderful - I stopped by Robbies to see him - I know "Happy" is so very proud too - Congratulations on a well deserved win
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=10pt]Way to go, Timberview!!! Congratulations Larry and Lavonne, some well-deserved wins for your horses (watched part of the Nationals and saw some of them!). So great to see all our IOWA club members doing outstanding![/SIZE]

Congrats!!! I was watching online all week and I only missed one of your classes. I was cheering for ya
default_biggrin.png
!

I was nice chatting with you and finally meeting you at the Nationals between showing...love your appy stallion that you showed me at Toy's. Glad to hear that some other appy's did well at the Nationals too ~
default_smile.png

See you next year at Tulsa with our new appaloosa stallion from Darkstar in the under classes and our leopard appy filly named Diva !

Congratulations Larry & Lavonne!!

It was great to see so many Iowa friends at the Nationals
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot earlier to say Congratulations to all of you that placed, being a Top ten is such an honor, I know there are many happy people. The horses just get better and better every year. It is great to meet people we visit with on Lil Beg and to see friends from far away. Lavonne

Congrats on your wins and placings! I saw your halter boy show, very nice!! And yes the appys did great at this years Nationals
default_yes.gif
It was great meeting finally too. See u there next year.

Back