National Pics are here :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starmini

Reaction score
We finally got the pics from Nationals :aktion033:

My boys did so good ... of course, I am a little predjudiced :lol:

Here's my beloved Stallion, Starstruck

Jumping:

scan0007.jpg

HOF form
default_yes.gif
:

Jogging in Single Pleasure with our friend Bruce Abbott (thanks for your expertise)
default_wub.png
:

scan0006.jpg

I don't have his "loot" pic yet at the backdrop... coming though (Multiple top 5s/10s)
default_wink.png
:

And my awesome B Gelding, Frankie:

Jumping:

scan-1.jpg

Reserve Ammy Hunter, top 10 youth jumper and open hunter too
default_wub.png
:

Driving - with my friend Ashley (her second show driving him) :new_shocked:

scan0008.jpg

"Loot" :bgrin

scan0002.jpg

And mom couldn't be left out, here's her B stallion Chad with Bruce Abbott (thanks again)

scan0004.jpg

National Champion 36-38" Country Pleasure :aktion033:

Wow, gorgeous pictures, congratulations! I especially love the one of Frankie jumping, if you didn't know he is a miniature, you'd think he was a full sized horse! Beautiful! Starstruck and Chad are awesome too, nice work! :aktion033:

WOW

GO Heather, Star and Frankie!

Heather, are you hitting Nationals 07? I hope you are. I am and I really want to see you guys again!

Hoping to be there!

Would be great to see you next year!!

Missed you this year..... no one to talk to and swap seats with during the 3+ hr waits :lol:

(Although this year was better! They added a day to youth)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there :saludando:

I just wanted to say Congrats! Not only are those wonderful Nat'l pictures but your placings are wonderful! Way to go! I really really like Chad and Frankie
default_wub.png
: They are beautiful - I think Frankie should be in our LB youth contest: over sr. geldings class :bgrin

Now I too, as many youth on here, plan to go to Nat'ls in 2007 and one of my horses that I'd be taking would be Nitro, my over gelding. I'd love to meet you and I think we will have a lot in common. Like I said, your kids are beautiful! I have to run, But Congrats again, all your horses look at their peaks. :aktion033:

Hoping to be there!

Would be great to see you next year!!

Missed you this year..... no one to talk to and swap seats with during the 3+ hr waits :lol:

(Although this year was better! They added a day to youth)

Hehe, this year I know better and I will be bringing my own chair. That way we can both sit and wait, and talk... Lol. I can't wait to see you. I can compete in versatility this year even!

Beautiful horses!
default_wub.png
: They did great and look wonderful in the photos!

Oh my goodness, Congratulations on you and your beautiful horses..You must be so proud and that looks like such fun. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wonderful shots!!!! I really like Starstruck....love his red roan coloring! CONGRATULATIONS on your placings! :aktion033:

Fantastic pictures! I love Starstruck, he's such a beauty. Congrat on all your great placings and wins.

I am so proud of my "little" girl and her boys
default_wub.png
:

She has done all of Starstruck's training and most of Frankie's

Bruce Abbott gives pointers whenever we need him though!! And was nice enough to drive in the gentlemans classes for us :bgrin And of course, he picked Chad out for me and so "had" to drive him some!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

And I really love the pic of him and Chad - I told him he looked like the infamous cat who swallowed the canary, LOL
default_yes.gif
:

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME PICS! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back