First show of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I wanted to share my excitement. Today was my yearling stallions first show. It was a triple judged show, with one judge being a national judge. In Jax's yearling class he took a first (under the national judge) and two seconds, in the Junior Champion class he went reserve, he was done by the Grand class and didn't pin, but still very impressive. This was a big show with a lot of top notch competition, the classes were big and everyone brought their A game. I wasn't able to be there due to a family wedding, and thank our friend and trainer Arlene Foulk for handling Jax for me. I also wanted to thank Leeana Hackworth for snapping a few pictures from the rail for me. She knew I was desperiate to see how my boy was looking since he's been away for a few months. I am VERY pleased about how well he has done, especially considering that just a few months ago he was in a very "fugly" stage.

318010_10151010335892835_1776254271_n.jpg

318010_10151010335912835_654737834_12114265_112276081_n.jpg

I was there - he's even better in real life!! Arlene did a great job with him, and he looked great.

Thank you! I haven't seen him since february, so was suprised to see how good he looks now. He was in a really funky late weanling/early yearling fugly stage since I bought him, and was just coming out of it when he went to arlenes. I really wasnt sure what to expect this year lol. Im hoping to get out to see him show at ashland on the 10th.

Latest posts

Back