National Champions and National GRAND Champions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

Anyone wanna make some predictions as to who will win what? Might be fun!
default_firstprize.gif
I have a "feeling" about the over grand stallion, but I don't want to be the first to post.
default_ohnoes.jpg
I know, I'm a dork!

Anyone want to make a guess or two?

I wouldn't want to say and possibly jinx anything, but I am hopeful and fingers crossed for some friends and horses
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

It's always exciting to hear how well the LB members do
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

I wouldn't want to say and possibly jinx anything, but I am hopeful and fingers crossed for some friends and horses
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Good point Jill. OK, this is all I'm gonna say...

I predict the over grand champion stallion is owned by a forum member and trained by another forum member.
default_wub.png

OK...this isn't funny.
default_laugh.png
....I am not superstitious (sp).....I am just curious.

Can someone put a couple of names down with their owner and trainer names?

Or give more hints?

I am not familiar with the AMHR website - can I get a hint from there somewhere?

Last edited:
Ok, some of you are talking about Erica and one of her horses, right? Adam who have you seen that you think are contenders?

Carrie

Ok, some of you are talking about Erica and one of her horses, right? Adam who have you seen that you think are contenders?
Carrie

I think, no I know, that Erica has some amazing horses and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see her in the Grand classes. But my pic for over stallion doesn't belong to Erica.
default_wink.png
I'll give a couple of hints... He's owned by a woman forum member and he has famous relatives.

I know who Parmela is talking about
default_smile.png
He's darn nice. He's got some STIFF competition though. I wouldn't wage money on the stallions. I think that there are several sleepers in the group.

My picks (I'll just post the handler/trainer and the age since I don't know some of the horses):

Over mare - Belinda and her yearling mare or her aged mare - I have my preference ;)

Over stallion - Lee has a killer as do the McCarthy's

Over Gelding - Larry Parnell has a beautiful black.

I haven't seen my standout Under horses - I would like to think that a couple of my kids will be in the placings though
default_smile.png

Rita Noble form Ontario has a beauty -- on Lee Crutchfields string-- he was Reserve in his stallion class at Nationals last year.

"Establo Radiant" I think is his name -- a beautiful black stallion -- 3 year old this year I believe.

GOOD Luck to everyone showing - sure wishing we were there. !!

Well, I sure don't want to jinx his chancing, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that my ""grandson"" can take National Champion in his Gelding's class, and I would probley DIE if he could take the Under Div!!!!!! So me and Thunder(AKA. My baby boy SG Little Blue Thunder) are rooting on Moriah's Bruce Blue Bey(Owned and shown by The Morris' of Moriah Farm)! He took Res. last year in his class, so now it would be wonderful to get the Championship.

"Thunder" also has 1 half brother, and I believe a half sister competeing(she's not confirmed yet though?) so Lots of family for me to keep fingers crossed on, and him to give his hooves crossed! hehe
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My Secret pick is the Mcarthys Over Stallion they had him out at a show in NY just showed him enough to qualify he is special; he is absoultely stunning . I think I made the pick the minute I saw him
default_wub.png

default_wub.png

And Im rooting for a certain stud in Under Division
default_smile.png

Deven...where can I see this stallion?

Does the McCarthy's have a website? If he is on it, I would love it if someone would post their link.

Hes not on there website unfortunatly.

He hasn't shown him before but hes a senior Stallion
default_smile.png
Hes a stunning ASPC/AMHR Black longest lean hooky neck and prescence. If he doesnt take his class or the Grand/Reserve Ill be surprised I haven't seen his competition but I know he is one extremely nice horse; he caught my eye when he was walking him around LOL I had to go talk to Ed about him
default_biggrin.png

I Think his name is Grassmeres Lil Masterpeice Too Definatly my pick
default_smile.png

Hmmm my picks I would like to put out there are Redi or Not a Uno Flash Dance son from Ten L Training Center..

And I have no idea what all classes Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q is in but I think this year might be his year to Grand Champion in something. He's driving this year so I am sure Laura Tennil and Jewellea Daily would be just thrilled if he did well in those classes.

I also would love to see Jill's Destiny to do well too. So who knows...

*** Editted to add I put all the wrong info for Redi or Not but I was right the lil guy did win his class!

Oh
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Thank you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'd love to see him do well this year, too. Last year, he did get National Champion in the big Ammy Senior Stallions, Under class and placed over some horses I have greatly admired over the years, which is gratifying. Honestly, one of my best moments last year was hearing the phone ring, seeing it was Erica, quick glance at the time and KNOWING it was good news. Erica no "newbie" to National Champions was pretty casual -- "well, he won." And then I start jumping up and down screaming and confirming she meant he got National Champion
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

This year, he'll show with her again and will be driven by Larry Parnell. THEN, in about a month, he is gonna be in my back yard for a year getting hugged on and treated like a celebrity complete with a harem of girl friends.

Thanks so much for thinking of Destiny (a/k/a Mr. Tude).

This year, he'll show with her again and will be driven by Larry Parnell. THEN, in about a month, he is gonna be in my back yard for a year getting hugged on and treated like a celebrity complete with a harem of girl friends.
Jill,

I don't know why but I didn't realize Destiny was driving also. How totally awesome!! Here's hoping for a repeat in halter and some new hardware for the harness!
default_firstprize.gif

Oh
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Thank you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'd love to see him do well this year, too. Last year, he did get National Champion in the big Ammy Senior Stallions, Under class and placed over some horses I have greatly admired over the years, which is gratifying. Honestly, one of my best moments last year was hearing the phone ring, seeing it was Erica, quick glance at the time and KNOWING it was good news. Erica no "newbie" to National Champions was pretty casual -- "well, he won." And then I start jumping up and down screaming and confirming she meant he got National Champion
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Thanks so much for thinking of Destiny (a/k/a Mr. Tude).

Wishing you, Destiny, and Erica the best of luck!! Just wanted to let you know I am rooting for Destiny!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif

What about grand mares? Any ideas? Starstrucks Bay Beauty for Over and maybe Michigans Little Sharp Image for Under. I heard Lee has a Sr Under mare that is unbeatable.

Carrie

Latest posts

Back