NANCY WITT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy has posted a message on Facebook to her friends from the hospital today

yea Nancy you can do it!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Just heard from Erika about Nancy!!

Erika said "Well she's getting out of icu and if she does good she'll be going home in a week"

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Erika just heard and let me know that Nancy is HOME!!!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I just now saw this...I have tears in my eyes I had no ideal this was here. If I had saw it I could have told you no way Larry would go to work. He even stayed home another week when I came home. He hired some neighbors a few miles down the rode to fed when right b4 he left which where upset to find out I had been in hospital and Larry hadn't already ask for their help. I called the morning they where suppose to come and told them I was dying to get out there and feed them and love on them. I text her every morning and let her know I am inside and doing OK. Someone posted it will take 3 months..which is correct 8-/ going to be so hard. And yes I am going to have to sell a lot of horses but that's going to be hard for me to do I cannot trim feet right now nor halter train and this has caused a huge financial burden. I think Larry took off almost 4 weeks without pay. Lord trying to figure out what bills he did pay is almost impossible he didn't write one single thing down and I live with a constant headache which they warned me I would. They just fixed the one the second one one is low enough it wont be life threathing.

Thank you everyone for your prayers...they worked..now I need the

e strength to get through the 3 months with out depression I am not one to stay in the house or not work outside.

Sending continued prayers for you throughout your recovery. Keep up the good work, and DON'T overdo things with the horses!

Just send you another email Sis!
default_wub.png

Don't let yourself get depressed! I'm here for you as best as I can be! I love you!!

Back