Prayers, good thoughts, we ask for whatever you have,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this Carolyn. Sending prayers that both those little darlings can safely hang in there until they are old enough/big enough to be born safely, and wishing them the best of luck for their surgeries.
default_pray.gif
:pray

Sending lots of prayers for Blake, Riley, and you and the rest of your family
default_pray.gif

My prayers for Bake, Riley and everyone. I hope all turns out well and Mom and Dad hold up OK. Everything is going to turn out OK, too many people sending prayers for it not to!

Sending prayers for Jesus to protect these little babies and safely bring them into the world. The babies and family will be in my continued prayers.

I sure hope it all comes out well. How scary for all of your family. I pray it will be all good news soon!

Thank you all so much for keeping our babies in your prayers. We have made it a few more days and that's good. Just trying to take a day or two at a time.

My daughter is doing some better and doing more planning to keep her mind occupied more than anything. Her husband is angry and that is hard for her. He is a wonderful man and I promised her he would get past that stage.

Just talked to her, she is feeling good physically, we made it another day. That is our hope for tomorrow.

Thank you again so much, it is sincerely appreciated.

Back