Naming Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
OK. We go through a lot of rescues and have used up lots of names. Today, we had a 9 weeks old Shih Tzu puppy present with a wire laceration to his left eyeball. After emergency surgery to place a conjunctival flap, and temporary tarsorrhaphy, the owner announced he couldn't pay the bill and so this little guy is now a ward of the clinic. All we have come up that has not already been used is Wink.
default_wink.png
I told the girls you guys could come up with great names so here's his pics:

100_1618.jpg

100_1619.jpg

Thanks for the help!

I like Wink! Then theres always the pirate themed names haha He is a cute little guy, hope he finds a great forever home.

I'm thinking of a pirate name like Morgan, Sinbad or Matey.

Poor thing. You could always call him Yikes, Ouch, Cash, Debit, or Ch-Ching! LOL

Lordy. I've been hanging out with too many Border Collie owners. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Cheryl!!! He is so cute and boy is he lucky to have met you!!!! I love the name Wink... but then you know I think all shih tzu's are supposed to be named a name starting with a "W"
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

Wilson & Watson send their love to your new baby
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Ok Cheryl.... he is now officially my favorite of your Shizooos!!! I like Wink Wink, the sassy one....remember that comercial????

Cant wait to see hm. You know ....he has to stay..... either with you or me.... take yhour pick~

Lyn
default_wub.png

I think you should name him Captain Ron

from the Kurt Russell movie

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks like a Willy to me.
default_smile.png
Ever seen the movie The Goonies. The pirate was named One Eyed Willy.
default_wink.png

Good names
default_laugh.png

Guess I have to go watch a couple movies now!

He is doing well, not bothering his eye and wanting OUT of his jail! The previous owner never vaccinated though so he has to stay away from everyone for at least 2 weeks
default_no.gif

The staff is taking turns holding him though - should be great fun trying to house break after this
default_wacko.png

Back