Name suggestions please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess

Reaction score
I need name suggestions for my new QH. Jacob just dosen't seem to fit him.

235632099.jpg

oh he is sooo pretty!!!

how bout, hmmm

Rocket, Blazer, Cobalt, Magic, Knight.....

i dont know, the name Mickey comes to mind
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

he is so sweet! i can tell from the love of that little girl
default_wub.png
:

it's so hard to tell from that picture... could you post a face shot? although if Debs says Joshua... hhhmmm, she may know something the rest of us don't
default_wink.png
:

Something starting with a "B"......like Boomer?

That's the first thing that popped in.

Go out and ASK him and then leave your mind your open. The first name(s) that enter your mind will probably be what he likes.

MA

This isn't the greatest as it was taken with my cell phone and the lighting wasn't great but it's the best I have for now. I'll get some better pics of him tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions keep them coming please.....

235632086.jpg

Found a better head shot of him that I pulled from a video. Hmm actually it comes up fuzzy here it didn't look that fuzzy before.

236612667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I missed this in the earlier thread, can you describe him again personality wise?

Just some quick thoughts:

Blackjack, Black Magic, Magic

For some reason, as soon as I saw the name Jake posted, it just clicked and fit for your new guy. I think his name is Jake.
default_yes.gif
:

Jake it is not too different from Jacob but a little more fitting. Plus when I was reading the list of names to him(Yup I know I'm a bit Odd) he nickered when I said Jake. Could be coincedence but Jake it is. We also call him Bud and Buddy for his nickname just sort of became habbit in the interm of finding him a real name. I love the names Ivan and Cobalt too but they're a little to mannly for him. He's a big mush. For a horse that was supposed to be rank he sure is a sweetheart. Just needed to be able to love and trust someone. He's really not a very confident horse so needs an owner who is. Thanks to everyone for their responces. Lots of great name suggestions.

Latest posts

Back