Name Help!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I know how great all of you are on coming up with names so I want to see what you can come up with for my lil girl. She is a black appy out of Mars Rosebud and 4Zs Midnite Stardust. It has to start with Maple Hollows and I kinda want it to have Ebony in it but will consider other names too! Here is a picture of her too, Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

Mars2010filly013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how great all of you are on coming up with names so I want to see what you can come up with for my lil girl. She is a black appy out of Mars Rosebud and 4Zs Midnite Stardust. It has to start with Maple Hollows and I kinda want it to have Ebony in it but will consider other names too! Here is a picture of her too, Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

Mars2010filly013.jpg

shes adorable!

Maple Hollows Ebony Stardust

Maple Hollows Ebony Girl

Maple Hollows Ebony Rosebud

Maple Hollows Midnight Ebony

Maple Hollows Little Ebony

Maple Hollows Precious Ebony

Maple Hollows Midnight Rosebud

ETA: forgot one: Maple Hollows Ebony Star

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrin.gif

Mars2010filly013.jpg

Stardust Rose aka rosie

great suggestions thanks!!! I think I like Ebony Stardust the best so far, especially since I saw a shooting star right after she was born!
default_laugh.png

Maple Hollows Ebony Rose

Maple Hollows Chianti Star

Maple Hollows Ebony Chablis (going with the wine theme!)

Am useless with names, but just wanted to say she's a nice filly - look at those legs - congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

ps I like Ebony by Starlight!

Oh I like Ebony Chardonnay! I was trying to think of a wine that would make a pretty name for a filly and was having trouble. Chardonnay is perfect! A little bit of her sire and dam represented in her name
default_smile.png

It is fun to brainstorm names.

Maple Hollows Midnight Ebony

Maple Hollows Ebony Angel

Maple Hollows Ebony at Midnite

Maple Hollows Midnight Ebony Stardust

Maple Hollows Midnight Ebony Whispers

Maple Hollows Stardust Ebony Velvet

Maple Hollows Absolute Ebony

Maple Hollows Ebony Side of Midnite

Maple Hollows Ebony Memories of Midnite

Latest posts