Help naming a miniature horse custom halter (and dog collar) business!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura&HerMinis

Reaction score
I'm going to start a Canadian miniature horse halter business, and I need some name ideas! I like the more "fancy" sounding names that use words like Stitchery or similar words to that. I like the idea of having Bespoke in it somewhere (as I'll be doing custom work) but I don't want to call it "Bespoke Miniature Horse Halters", I'd like something more creative that people know it's me. I'm not opposed to having my name in it but I'd like other ideas too!

I'm not trying to advertise here, just looking for name suggestions!

Thanks,

Laura

bespoke miniature horse halters by Laura

I'm terrible at thinking up names or slogans. How are your handsome horses working out for you so far?
That's nice too! I came across the idea of Halfpint Halters (maybe adding something else to it, but not sure yet) and I love that concept! They're doing well, Arrow has gained a bunch more muscle and he's the best lil jumper I have! I was just outside trimming feet, went pretty well I think!

I never liked Bespoke. No one says it, around here at least, and it sounds off to me. I'm voting for Lavish Halters by Laura. Or Laura's Leatherworks? Guess that only works if you are mostly doing leather. Hmm, maybe we need to know what kind of halters and collars you are making.

I never liked Bespoke. No one says it, around here at least, and it sounds off to me. I'm voting for Lavish Halters by Laura. Or Laura's Leatherworks? Guess that only works if you are mostly doing leather. Hmm, maybe we need to know what kind of halters and collars you are making.
I like that too! I'm making webbing (like Hamilton and Weaver) and biothane halters and collars. Not trying the rope halters again for a bit lol, couldn't for the life of me figure out the knots haha

Then leatherworks isn't right. Pampered ponies and puppies? Whatever you decide make sure you do a search on google and facebook or instagram or wherever you want to advertise and make sure there isn't someone with a similar product and similar name. You don't want people to try to find you and buy from someone else instead.

Then leatherworks isn't right. Pampered ponies and puppies? Whatever you decide make sure you do a search on google and facebook or instagram or wherever you want to advertise and make sure there isn't someone with a similar product and similar name. You don't want people to try to find you and buy from someone else instead.
Yeah exactly, I want to make it different so everyone connects the brand to my name, and catchy to attract new people

Love your business concept! You will no doubt be very busy this upcoming winter!

Really like all of the contributions so far!

Just to add one more ;) : Bling it On
Thanks so much, makes me feel even more inspired when people say they love my idea! I love that as well, aghhh there's too many good options!

Latest posts

Back