Name a catchy song you like on the radio right now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I'll go first....I like>>>>>'' Suddenly I See'' by KT Tunstall....don't have a clue who the singer is but just like that song since it was played on the radio.

For those that know me and are probably laughing with me...yeah, I have fun side too....besides being serious all the time....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM not sure how new it is.. but was listening to my oldests Ipod on the way to vegas and heard this song I love I think it is called High School Never Ends...

I AM not sure how new it is.. but was listening to my oldests Ipod on the way to vegas and heard this song I love I think it is called High School Never Ends...

It's by Bowling for Soup :lol:

I'm not listening to a thing right now. Dan has that darn rap crap on. I just hate that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Told You So....Keith Urban
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani. Ooooh ooh, Yeee hoo. Love It and crank the volume up whenever it comes on. Drives my daughters crazy!!

Online by brad paisley has been stuck in my head for over a month almost!

'Find out who your friends are', been humming it all week bc it was played every 10 minutes almost at fair!

Back