Naked ponies on first test flight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
Here's the boys after a radical haircut taking out the new cart on the first test flight, we need to make a few adjustments.

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah poor babies they got no knickers on- at least you left them their leg warmers.

Jo I really am going to have to get you to make me a set of harness!!!!

That is VERY cool!
default_yes.gif
: i love the wagon! I remember the days when I showed Clydesdales in a Wagon sort of like that (only a lot bigger lol)! I would be interested to see more throughout the season of what kind of things you do in a team hitch!
default_smile.png

Boy do they like no knickers!

It means they can make my life a burden to me and bounce the entire way around a 6 mile drive.

Walk has gone, can't find that, it used to be in the gear box between stop and go fast. All I seem to get is bounce on the spot or jiggle along like nutters!

Dear boys, such fun. So funny. We got home after a good workout, they went outside in the field, had a good roll then went and picked on two defensless horses, one a Shire horse cross....and the other a Clydesdale cross. So funny, watching two 10hh fellows rearing and play fighting with 16hh plus guys!

I have been trying to keep them in gentle work as they can't be that fit yet.....not a word of it. 6 miles in various speeds of trot and bounce and not a bead of sweat or any heavy breathing when we finished!

My arms are 3 feet longer, and my uper body workout is coming along well..........
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

Rabbitsfizz, you might have to wait as we were very naughty folk at Reading carriage sale! We bought a 2 wheel spindlebacked gig, in paint finish....so I am now having to make up a set of really posh patent leather harness for singles so we can take that one too!

The set in the photos is just a manky set of exercise harness made out of odd bits of waste and scrap leather I have left over.

Very nice Wally!! That carriage is very pretty,,,rarely see its like with the wee equines.

We were very naughty people at Reading this year too!

During the UK's biggest carriage sale we failed to keep our hands in our pockets. :eek: don't know how it could have happend. :bgrin :no:

Only trouble is this vehicle for the show ring requires Paten Leather Harness. So I am flat out making that as well now! No reace for the wicked.

Lot206720-20Gig1.jpg

Latest posts

Back