My turn!! It's a bouncing baby boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan, I didn't know that was you!! I'm glad you're still happy with Scarlet. That makes two of this mare's fillies that are in FL. I'd love to see pictures of her, she was such a beautiful baby. My email is [email protected].

Leia, I bet you'd like this mare even more if you saw her move...and she passes it on to every foal she has, along with a gorgeous head and neck.

We've toyed with selling this mare off and on, but she's kind of a favorite around here. This year was supposed to be the year she was sold, but...I'll have to think about it a little more, LOL. This was her first time bred to Redrock Incognito, so I was kind of waiting to see how they would cross. But, since this was my only foal for the year, either the mare or the colt needs to go. I have to have something to sell (so says my husband and the IRS)!
default_no.gif
Decisions, decisions...
default_wacko.png

This was our first year for having any Redrock Incognito foals, so it made this colt all the more exciting--not to mention having watched his foals for Redrock through the years!

Congratulations Stephanie! He is lovely.

So he's a bouncing baby boy? Name: Boing Boing? hehehe

Charlotte

I think Firestorm would be an appropriate name for him with the weather we had in Oklahoma yesterday!
default_smile.png

Yep, he looks so much like his sire! What a handsome boy he is!!!

His 3 sisters here send their congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Way to go Dinah!!!!! What a lovely colt but are you sure he is truly red and not just covered in that red dust I got covered in when I was on your farm???
default_laugh.png
I like Firestorm!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
Nice looking colt!!!! Congrats
default_saludando.gif

CCC's Winds in the Firestorm

CCC's Firestorm Wind

barn name Windy
default_wink.png

Congratulations, Stephanie! He's a beautiful little guy, love his head.
default_wub.png

Firestorm is right.......after watching the news last night on the fires in Oklahoma, and the hurricane force winds......hope that all are safe and sound.

Hope to see you at some of the shows this year!

LOL Lori!! I'm gonna have to send you some of our red dirt to keep, and I will collect some of our Oklahoma bugs for Desiree!
default_biggrin.png

Firestorm...I never thought of that.

Rose, I'll be with Frank and Charlotte this year, so I'm sure we'll see each other. I saw your boy the other week!

LOL Lori!! I'm gonna have to send you some of our red dirt to keep, and I will collect some of our Oklahoma bugs for Desiree!
default_biggrin.png

Rose, I'll be with Frank and Charlotte this year, so I'm sure we'll see each other. I saw your boy the other week!
I want one of those little itty bitty lizards for Mickey!!!
default_laugh.png

default_biggrin.png

Neat-o!
default_laugh.png
I'll take one of those FAST lizzards for Mickey too.... If you can catch one!!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

This colt is SO cute! It's really neat when you know the parents! I love this colt and his sire
default_wub.png
CONGRATS!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png

I want one of those little itty bitty lizards for Mickey!!!
default_laugh.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

I didn't see your post but thought that Mickey would just adore one of those lizzards... Hahaha!

Stephanie,

Have to agree with everyone else, he looks a lot like dad.

Beautifull colt and congradulations!

What a wonderful little boy! I love the way he is so straight and upright on his legs so early! Congratulations!

Here's a dry photo, taken yesterday at 1 day old:

1DayOld3Apr09.jpg

xxs, I sure do love the spotted butt in your avatar!!

As for his legs, all of our foals are born that way. I attribute it to the feeding program we use.

Latest posts

Back