My three boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsj

Reaction score
Here are my lovely boys on their first time out without fences separating them today, ever!

Left to right, Ollie, 10 year Welsh Mountain 11hh gelding, Sunny, Raffles' sire, 6 year old 32" stallion and Raffles, 2 year old 10hh gelding.

GEDC4478.jpg

Hope you like them.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Theyr looking happy all together..did it all go well when you opened that gate??..its a strange feeling when you put them all in together ..either for the first time or after some time being separated for whatever reason..
default_new_shocked.gif
a bit scarey

Thank you all for your nice comments!

Lindi-loo yes it was a bit scary, we've had Ollie for two months so plenty of time to get to see each other over a fence - but first time in the open had me quite nervous.
default_new_shocked.gif

Sunny did a bit of biting and trying to climb over Ollie - but Ollie is very sensible and stood up to him without hurting him. Little Raffles was just excited, he has been out with Sunny and out with Ollie at different times, so I wasn't worried about him, he's a darling.

I watched them for ten minutes but they were starting to graze after that so I was pretty sure they'd be ok. They have three and a half acres so lots of room in there and I shut the forest off so noone got stuck.

I've been checking on them but trying to leave them to it as much as possible so there is no need to vye for attention - just need to put my do not feed the horses sign on the gate that is next to the lane so that no well-meaning ramblers start trying to give them treats as that could set them all off!
default_biggrin.png

I'm also hoping the chance to play and gallop about will mean they get nice and fit and lose some of their fat over winter (maybe I should go live in the field too).
default_laugh.png

no.gif
poor boys
no.gif
what a horrible place to live
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
Can I move in with my chips ?
blush.gif

What lovely boys! beautiful pictures!

Here they are today having a morning nap
default_wub.png

GEDC4492.jpg

I've gotta agree.... what a awful place to live...
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

Awesome pictures! I love your boys, very nice!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back