My stallion placed on the All Star list !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaprikorn

Reaction score
WOW, I am so excited that my stallion, Double K's Hottie Too Scottie placed 6th on the All Star list AMHR 2 y.o. stallion-33" under in limited showing!! This was my first to enter the show ring and he did me proud. Also many thanks to James Walsh on his excellent training and conditioning. With limited showing Scottie won Jr Champion Stallion Area II Nationals, then on to Reserve National Champion. What a wonderful year. Now on to 2012 . .foals expected. .

Kaprikorn

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, I am so excited that my stallion, Double K's Hottie Too Scottie placed 6th on the All Star list AMHR 2 y.o. stallion-33" under in limited showing!! This was my first to enter the show ring and he did me proud. Also many thanks to James Walsh on his excellent training and conditioning. With limited showing Scottie won Jr Champion Stallion Area II Nationals, then on to Reserve National Champion. What a wonderful year. Now on to 2012 . .foals expected. .

Kaprikorn

CONGRATS THATS GREAT

JEAN

well done
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
It's always exciting to get placed so highly and especially if it's your first year. Now you just have to keep coming back.

Well done you - congratulations - good luck for 2012, hope you have some great foals!

Anna

Latest posts

Back