My special pony Pow Wow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
I have a special horse in my life, his name is Pony Vista's Pow Wow (Modern Pleasure Gelding), sometimes called Powder, Powder Puff, Marshmellow, Marshy, Pow man...you name it he has just about every nick name...he is my pride and joy....

Well today Karen Shaw the Amateur Chair called to let me know that I am the

[SIZE=36pt]2008 Supreme Amateur [/SIZE]for the Shetland Division
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
and Pow Wow is the horse that helped me accomplish it!!! Here he is working his majic for me!!!!

IMG_8039.JPG

This was his first year of driving, he was just a 3 year old, I broke him to drive on my own.

IMG_9031.JPG

Thank you for letting me brag! I couldn't be more proud of us!

A small brag!!! Shoot, you deserve to brag about that one! [SIZE=36pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! [/SIZE] You and Pow Wow worked SO hard this year!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Andrea

Jennifer -

Congratulations!!! We seem to remember when those photos you posted were taken. It was a pleasure and privledge to announce those great placings throughout the year. Hope to see you both at Oregon Gold in April 2009.

Congrats again
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Mark & Sharn

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. He really is a "WOW"!

Congratulations Jennifer to both of you. WELL deserved. I can't believe how more and more beautiful he gets. Enjoy your success, you've earned those bragging rights,!!!!!! TJ

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!! Keep up all the hard work!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Jennifer! That is AWESOME!!!!
default_cheers.gif

Congratulations, Jennifer and Pow-Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! You deserve to be especially proud for breaking him yourself!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! It truly is a great Christmas gift!!! Mark and Sharron, I won't be coming to Oregon this year as it is the same time as a local show here and they have been gracious enough to give me my pony class's FINALLY so I will have to stay and support them, but I will be up there for the show in Moses Lake, Wa and then the 2 new Howard Shows...

Jennifer - Sorry you won't be at Oregon Gold this year, it's going to be a great show - we hired some wonderful judges. We will look forward to seeing you at Moses Lake. Neither of us will be at the first of Kathjy Howard's new shows - it is the same weekend as Janet Hughes show in Colfax, Wa and we are already committed to do that one. The first one is also the same weekend as the AMHA show in Reno. We did give Kathy and Marvin a bid for the second show in July, but we haven't heard back from them as of yet. Congrats again and we look forward to seeing you this year.

Mark

Back