My "SECRET"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
Well I have kept this little one in hiding since she was born, but we finally clipped her head and neck and took a couple pictures. They are not the best as she was NOT thrilled with us in any way. But we like this filly for sure.

HERE SHE IS: INTRODUCING

SECRET IMAGES CLC............................She is sired by the 2002 National Grand Champion Reflected Image FMF, and out of the World and Congress Champion mare, Pony Vistas Victoria Secret.

FillyStand.jpg

FillyStand1.jpg

Oh boy, beautiful filly
default_smile.png
...ive always loved both of her parents too
default_wink.png

If only every secret could turn out that beautiful
default_laugh.png

Hey Jason

You actually have a client I am trying to get to buy her................so someone will show her.

She breaks level on the front, and has the hocks to match on the back..............I think that was the most exciting part of it all for me HAHAHA.

Hey Rob,

Did you end up gelding Reflected Image?

Karen

Karen

No we did not...............we debated, but he is just a peach to have around and is not a pain as a stallion.

So he is still ALL BOY.

Glad to know you changed your mind. That cross worked very well for you.

Karen

It is still disheartening knowing that no one breeds to him. We have gotten into our Quarter Horses pretty heavy and so we sold Victoria to Howard Stables. We do get a foal back out of Victoria and by her SPit N Image son, but right now we just have Image and Secret.

It is done when it is too cold out to body clip, but still be able to see the neck and how beautiful it is under all that hair.
default_wink.png

Rob, How tall is Reflected Image?

That is a gorgeous filly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Image as a pony (we keep shoes on his front feet and a bit more heel) measures 40". When he is trimmed down with no shoes, we can get him at 38 as a mini.

Image as a pony (we keep shoes on his front feet and a bit more heel) measures 40". When he is trimmed down with no shoes, we can get him at 38 as a mini.
We can do that with the minis, depending on how we trimm there feet. We can squeeze them in as a large mini (donkey) if we set them up in the right spot, if i streach them out, i can get them to be under regulation!

Well I don't stretch or push on Image to get him measured as a mini. He legitimately measures 38" if I have his feet trimmed.

However we don't show him as a mini we show him as a Shetland so we keep his feet grown out with shoes.

It is not a matter of me forcing him to be a size he is not, or me setting him up incorrectly, I set him up by the rules set forth by the ASPC/AMHR

Latest posts

Back