My ROWDY son has done it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG What a wild little boy! Congrats on such a beautiful guy!!!!!!!!

Wheee how colorful! Congrats on your exciting boy!
default_aktion033.gif

AWE....SOME

Congrats on that beauty!

default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on that gorgeous colt!!!! Overo breeders sometimes try for years to get a foal marked like that.

You've got a real treasure there!
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png

There IS a downside to this.....in the future, all other foals would be a disappointment and possibly feel they were not the "favorite". Soooooo, I'm willing to bring him to my farm and save you from such problems!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Congrats on that wonderful surprise. Hey, not only very colorful but put together well, too!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I tell you I am still in shock. I'll look at him and then look again and then look again to make sure I'm seeing what I am seeing. LOL. It probably wouldn't be so shocking but I was breeding for a small foal not this. The only reason I bred the dam to sire was because she is small and Rowdy produces small babies when born so I wanted to make sure with her first foal it was something that wouldn't cause us problems. Or should I say put the odds in our favor a little.

I just really had no ideal I would get this type of baby out of the two. I know I'm very proud of him. Even my husband watches him like a hawk and he isn't a horse person at all. He is actually worse then me. Every time he lays down he'll tell me " you think he is still alive" or " you think he is o.k." LOL.

Rhonda, congrats again! I will definetly have to make another trip out there when all of your foaling is done just to play with the babies. BTW Buck and I have been working running the poles, and we are going to start barrels soon, there is a show May 29th that I plan on entering him in since its at our barn. So you are keeping this guy right? Need any help showing LMK, cause he needs to be shown. Im off on the weekends ;)

Look at him!! And a Rowdy grandson, wow u are lucky. Congrats.

very ,very striking foal. You must be so excited and proud. Congrats!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back