my rescue update.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
So here is Roger, just over 2 weeks here. His food program has been adjusted a bit. HE is on free choice hay now, he rather enjoys the round bale. Because of this he is takeing in less grain, so I decided to pull the hay cubes and the beat pulp out of his meals and give him just the senior and suppliments. ITs been rather warm this week as well. When it gets colder I will add them back in. The last several feedings he hasnt finished his food, but with just the senior and supplements he is cleaning them back up again. That is if I can keep him awake long enough to eat. He tends to eat with his eyes closed!

Here is when he arrived......

1224361715.jpg

after 1 week

1224949790.jpg

And today(two weeks was friday).

1225650280.jpg

1225650344.jpg

1225650445.jpg

We have a long way to go, but he has gotten so far already! I couldnt be more pleased. Just wished he would mind my space a bit better. HE is always right up in my face and next to me, part of the time bumping me off balance.

And here is our other riding horse. She is 17 or 18 and I was thinking I need to start a journal on her weight LOSS progress!

1225650514.jpg

These two are about the same in height

Latest posts

Back