My Nikki's Driving Progress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Man, I'm sooo excited. This weekend I went to a schooling in IL. and I drove my mare for a bit and my trainer who is keeping my mare on her show string to show her in open and me in armature. WOW, has she ever changed. She used to be so quiet except when it came to going into the arena to halter show then she'd turn on fire. She did really good, but I had NO IDEA what kind of driving horse she'd become. My trainer thinks she's going to be pleasure she say's she's doing so well that she acts like a horse that's been doing it for 2 years. Nikki is just so confident and just trots her heart out, she doesn't want to walk she just wants to trot, trot, trot. I'm just soooo proud of her. Such a dummy too, I forgot to get a pic of her in my new cart she hadn't driven in and I got her a new harness and we put a new myler bit in it and she took it all as if she'd been driving in it for forever. She's such a sweet heart, and I just love her so much. I can't wait to get her in the show ring and put some competition up against her. OH I'm so excited, I just had to share about her. TJ

Last edited:
Congrats! She sounds terrific! I know how you feel, I feel like that about my girl too
default_smile.png
Good luck with her this year. And GET SOME PICS
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guy's yea, I'm real excited and can't wait to show her. She's so different from my Oreo. It's real strange when you go from one to the other I've never experienced that before just having drove one horse. TJ

Latest posts

Back