My new yearling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy appy

Reaction score
I would like to introduce Brat! His registered name is AJ Murray's The Brat Entertains out of D&S Tara Lipinski by Filipowicz Entertaining the Foulks. He is registered both AMHR and ASPC. I bought him to be a mate to Sugar for driving. They are identical. I can't wait for him to get a little older!

He is very handsome! I think he will be a good compliment to Sugar as a driving partner!!
default_yes.gif
You said you can't wait until he gets a little older to drive him. How old is he?

He Is just over a year. I will only start ground driving him when he is over 2. Then hitch in his 3rd year if all goes well. Sugar wasn't ready until last year to be hitched. She wanted no part of driving. Now she loves going.

I just realized the title of your post "New Yealing" Duh!!!! LoL I asked how old he was! Lol I need to pay attention more! My Misty just turned a year the beginning of May and I hope to train her to drive when she is older too. I've never done that type of training but I am sure I can find some others in my area who can give me some guidance.

I haven't measured him but going by his turnout buddies height I'd put him around 34 inches now. Perfect would be 35.5, that's sugar's height! He is so sweet, an in your pocket type of horse.

Latest posts

Back