My new Modern will be here Sunday!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finally got our foaling pen put together today and got Wild rounded up into it. We hadn't really been working on catching her lately since we had other things going on. So tomorrow we will start working on the catch inside her pen. She seems pretty content inside, so maybe she will surprise us and let us catch her inside there.

She is at 315 days in foal, so we needed to at least get her inside a foaling pen!

UPDATE Feb. 14th:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

IMG_6899.jpg

She is really nice congradulations . I am very impressed with how healthy she looks ... I wish my new modern arrived as healthy as yours . Applaus goes to the seller of this mare . : ) I am new to the "biggies" and i have to say i will never go back to the littles , I love working with these ASPC ponys , they are wonderful horses, you will love her , I bet she has been nicely trained too ...

may i add that I am extreamly jealous that you are not covered in snow. this is my "winter round pen " : (

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

Latest posts

Back