My "Cowtown Classic" secret!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Last Sunday I watched the Cowtown Classic Auction online and bid on several horses, but was always outbid...or so I thought! Yesterday I receieved a surprise phone call from Jana of Double Diamond telling me that there had been a computer glitch and that I had the winning bid for Lot #60 "Bar Z's Born To Be Wild WAH" !!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I was shocked and excited and am happy to be the proud new owner of my 1st ASPC only PONY!! (I know this thread should be on the Pony forum, but please don't move it...
default_unsure.png
)

She is bred for 2012 to ASPC/AMHR Palomino pinto stallion "B & L's Diamond's Golden Image" ( so the foal will be a 1/2 sibling to my mare Kiss!!
default_wub.png
) I am excited for the foal from this cross!!
default_aktion033.gif

317698_2059369160642_1137037908_31786072_1192420342_n.jpg

Now I just have to find a way for her to get home from Texas!! lol
default_wacko.png

Congratulations.......now you need to start thinking about purchasing a classic sweepstakes breeding for her this Spring....... ;) ;) ;).......I hear there is going to be a really neat black / white classic stallion in the aspc classic stallion sweepstakes this year
default_smile.png

Agian, Congratulations
default_smile.png

Thanks Leeana!
default_smile.png
LOL...you paying for her transport to your farm for the breeding??
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

How cool!!!! CONGRATS!! I know you wanted her!

She's a beauty!
default_wub.png

How cool!!!! CONGRATS!! I know you wanted her!

She's a beauty!
default_wub.png
Yes, I did!! She was one that I really wanted, so was a bit disappointed when I thought I was outbid for her...so when Jana called me I was VERY excited to hear the news!!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! She is beautiful. That is a wonderful surprise
default_wub.png

Congrats on your gorgeous new mare. What a lovely surprise to find out you had won the bidding after all.

Santa will be traveling over Texas Dec. 24th...would you like me to ask him if there is any room in his sleigh?

Thanks everyone! I am very happy I got her and can't wait to see her!
default_yes.gif

Mrs. Claus...thanks, but I can't wait that long!! lol
default_wink.png

Congratulations on a pretty mare! Nice when things work out the way they are supposed to.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back