My new boy is home!!!! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
My new boy Alba Hursts Quite the Ruckus (a.k.a Ruckus) is finally home!
default_smile.png
He got here this morning and is doing wonderful, he's such a sweetie. He will be a year next month, he's a gelding (I LOVE geldings!
default_smile.png
). HUGE thank you to Peggy Porter of Alba Hurst Miniature Horses! I couldn't thank her enough for allowing me to get Ruckus. Ruckus will be going with Spirit and I to the different events we will be attending this year (and the years to come), such as Ride the West, the Bonner County Fair, the annual Stallion Showcase and Horse Sale in Spokane WA, etc. Ruckus will also be trained/certified and will be attending nursing homes/hospitals with Spirit and I.

Here's a couple pics. of the new little hairy man
default_smile.png
I CAN'T WAIT TO CLIP!!!
default_smile.png
These are all I can get right now, until I get new batteries for my camera, it died right after this pic was taken lol. So there will be more but this is all I have right now.
default_smile.png

Ruckus (left), I, and Spirit (right) (Spirit was being a lil goofball lol trying to play with his leadrope
default_rolleyes.gif
) I think we'll make a great team!
default_wub.png
.......and than the camera died lol.~

Ruckus001.jpg

These are just cropped pics. of him~

Ruckus1-1.jpg

Ruckus2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new addition! You have 2 very handsome "boys"! Sounds like the three o f you will be very busy. Thanks for sharing.

Missy

Congrats!! What a handsome boy! Looks like he is very affectionate and already working at building a bond.

Good luck with him. Enjoy!

Anna-

Looks like you three are getting acquainted pretty well! I am so happy Ruckus has such a great new home with you and Spirit! Have oodles of fun with him and keep us updated on the therapy work and all your activities!

Congratulations!

Peggy

Thanks everybody!
default_smile.png
And yes I'll definately keep you guys updated on all that we do and how he's doing!
default_smile.png
Thanks so much again Peggy!
default_smile.png

Aww Congratulations to you both! Looks as though the two of you are going to get along just fine!
default_smile.png
default_wink.png

Congrat's I can't wait to see him clipped he's a nice looking boy, they're both real cute...... TJ

Latest posts

Back