My Nationals Results............A TRUE ROADSTER HORSE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explination.

I still have to wonder about the qualifying system though. Yes entries would drop but the quality would be there and people would have to step up to the plate and go to more shows to get the points to show at nationals. Nationals to me should be the best of the best, not just who ever went to 2 shows and have the money to pay for nationals.

Congrats on a nice horse and your engagement
default_smile.png

Karen

With the Arabians you decide at the beginning of the year. Country or Pleasure. Those are the RULES. You follow the RULES.

With Minis you follow the RULES which is a show by show thing as far as what I am reading here. Rob did nothing wrong according to the RULES

To come on this thread and take away the joy of someones placing is SAD! If it is an issue to people start another thread and then do something about it.

Nationals to me should be the best of the best, not just who ever went to 2 shows and have the money to pay for nationals.
The number of shows your horse attends has NOTHING to do with who is the best horse. We get our halter horses qualified.....hopefully in one show and they go home till Nationals. Our reining two time National Champion Stallion (by unanimous decision both times) went to ONE QUALIFIER and then Nationals. Why does a horse that went to more shows make that horse a better horse. Performance horses are given a little more ring time depending on their needs. And YES......we use a Point system.

Congratulations Rob! You owe no explanation. If you followed the RULES you won what you won fair and square.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob -

A BIG congratulations to you on all of your successes.
default_yes.gif
: It is always a pleasure to see your photos - again, congratulations! :aktion033:

Liz R.

Congrats Rob on your placings at Nationals and on your recent engagement!!!!! I always enjoy your postings and it is great to hear your hardwork with your horses are paying off. I would love to see more pictures of your driving horse. :bgrin

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations from "Targetsmom" (no relation!!) My Target is the big horse in my avatar, who was named for the target on his butt. I am glad to hear his namesake has done so well.

Congratulations Rob...you guys look fantastic!! And best wishes on your recent engagement!
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats Rob!

He looks great, i am a big roadster fan :aktion033:!! Congrats on the engagement to, now you know there is no way we are going to let you off the hook without wedding pics or atleast pics of the lucky lady right?? :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations Rob-- it was nice to meet you & I thought you did very well to recognize me from our pictures on the web,

However, you did not tell me you were engaged so a belated congratulations to you both.

you did very well at Nationals -- I could tell you liked the roadster class.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back