My "morbid" hobby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what you do, Marty, is loving and beautiful, not at all morbid.

I don't think it's fair to assume that just because graves aren't decorated or have flowers on them that the relatives don't care. That's likely the case more often than we'd care to believe, but often it's not. I have a friend in one state whose parents, grandparents and only brother are buried in three different cemetaries in another state. It's difficult to get over there more than a couple of times a year so, if there were someone like you to place flowers on their graves, I know it would be much appreciated.

I think you're giving a wonderful gift, Marty. Bless your heart.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Nothing morbid about it, to me. I've always felt sorry for those graves in cemetaries that go undecorated- the ones that get dirty and overgrown. It's nice when someone helps like that.

Marty...you never fail to amaze me with your kindness!! You are really a good person!! I think its such a wonderful thing for you to do...I really do!!!

Lis

Marty, I go out to talk to my dad, who's been gone 10 years, and my grandmother whom I never met. I never thought of recycling the flowers, though, as we are a small town and the other relatives would probably recognize some of the flowers.

Sometimes there are flowers on the grave of my 3 year old grand daughter and I don't know who put them there. Maybe it was some tender mother like you...

Latest posts

Back