My Minis are Coming!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty'smom

Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the big day!!! Misty and Josie will be brought to their new home!! I hope they like their brand new barn. We put some final touches on the inside like stall mats throughout, framing around the windows to cut out the drafts, put the pine shavings in their stall, and grain and hay ready too!!! I am very excited, i hope I can sleep!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2816.JPGIMG_2307.JPGIMG_2833.JPGIMG_2674.JPGIMG_2960.JPG

Sooo exciting! My filly comes Sunday, so right after your big day! I absolutely love your girls, my heart especially melts for Josie. Look at that face! Its so nice you got to keep them together, I hope you plan on taking LOTS of photos and sharing them with us
default_smile.png

Best of luck tomorrow! Looking forward to updates
default_yes.gif

Congrats! can't wait to see more pics after they arrive. And, I just love your little barn, its soo cute.

Congratulations!!!!!! Your babies are precious!!! I remember like YESTERDAY when our first little horses came home, and it was 13 years ago. Having out horses on our property has been something that has centered us... a real inner peace! Not to mention all the fun we have along the way. Good luck to you and ENJOY!!!

Congrats and enjoy! What are you plans with them? I love that little barn, makes me miss having horses. Do you plan stall them apart or together?

Latest posts

Back