My Mel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick up-date on Mel...His blood is coming up, but he still had dark stools, so his doc said stop the baby aspirin and iron pills and low behold his stools are now normal. I just can't see how a baby aspirin could make him bleed?
default_wacko.png
...he is still weak of course but seems to have felt a lot better these last two days so that is encouraging
default_yes.gif
.....doc said probably the reason his legs go numb after exercise is because his blood pressure drops which doesn't give and blood flow to his legs. That will take time as his blood levels continue to rise. He is seeing his heart doctor on the 27th and he will run more tests so we we'll see what those tests say. He has two small blocked arteries in his heart and he may have to have stints on them to open them up, so maybe that will help also.

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. They are greatly appreciated
default_wub.png

Blessings,

Jenny

That's good news! I know it doesn't seem possible that a baby aspirin can cause bleeding but that also is what happened to my mother-in-law.

I will keep you both in my prayers.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back