My Mare is on Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Hooves

Reaction score
She's due... well, yesterday, really. I think she could go anytime now, as her behavior is saying she's ready. She's at day 333 gestation, and started waxing yesterday. Would like a little company as I watch this morning.

THE BECCA SHOW

I have a camera with sound, plus a chat board for idle conversation... it really helps pass the time ;)

Thanks for helping me watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
I will happily watch this gorgeous girl on the graveyard shift as I am in Europe. Safe foaling

aktion033.gif
I will happily watch this gorgeous girl on the graveyard shift as I am in Europe. Safe foaling
OH THANK YOU! There is also a chat feature, so if anyone else is watching with you, you can talk to them there - which I think is pretty great
default_smile.png

I recently embedded the chat and stream on my website, too! So if you can't remember how to get to this link here, you can access it on www.littlehooves.com, too!

If you register an account with Ustream, let me know what your user name is so I can say hello if I see you online!

I will watch too. I have one up on marestare and its her first baby but have been waiting for about 2 wks now
default_smile.png

Good luck for a healthy delivery and foal

Hey, just wanted to say that she's looking really close now and I think it could be any time Friday. This might be interesting since we have to take one horse to the vet for an exam and I have my own doctor's appointment. Maybe I better reschedule them! Or hopefully, she'll just have the baby before the day gets started!

I have just seen you in with your sweet girl - how does she look? Will it be tonight do you think? I only get time to check on her a couple of times during the day, but with the time difference, one of my checks is normally around 3 am your time, so I do get a peek during the night! I know I will probably miss her actual foaling, but cant wait to see a little baby there with her very soon.

Good luck!

Anna

Back