My little dachshund Babs needs prayers tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This clinic has full staff round the clock. a Certified vet and two interns as well as 3 techs. They are the only 24 hour service around Richmond. This morning all the puppies have gained a little bit... the smallest one gained a tenth of an oz but she is very weak and has a weak suck. The two bigger ones gained back the oz they had lost. Babs is tired, still anemic but getting better, She will get more lab work done tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I appreciate them all and so does Babs

Lyn

Lyn, i am so sorry to hear about the problems with babs and the puppies! glad you have them back home where you can watch over them! they are all in my thoughts! jennifer

Lyn,

I just now saw your post about your dog and puppies. I am so glad they are home.

keep us posted. We will have them in our prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers and hugs coming your way for your little dog and her pups. hope they will be feeling better soon.

All but 1 have gained today..... that little one is holding. Im going to give her a bottle in a bit. The three bigger ones are actually gaining without the suplimenting so I am just feeding the two tonight. Babs will have more blood work tomorrow.

Hopefully we are going to all get better.

Im tired too!

Lyn

Puppies are gaining finally, biggest is 8.4 the littlest still 4.5 but they are gaining. I am only feeding the little ones extra now. Babs seems much brighter. Still a little anemic but picking up. Thanks for all your prayers.

Lyn

They couldn't ask for a better "human" mom than you Lyn. It doesn't hurt that the nursing skills are still buried in there somewhere too......... Good luck!

Latest posts

Back