My handsome boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
well i posted a few threads with pictures and it seemed to get a few others going... so here is another...

Dillon trotting (last year)
default_wub.png
:

Dillontrotting.jpg

he sure has a lot to say :lol:

Dillonbray.jpg

we had the privilege of providing the "kissee" to 3 local elementary schools when their principals promised to kiss a donkey if the students met their fundraising goals... this particular principal was not happy at all about this! she made a big deal about it, saying "i hope he brushed his teeth this morning" to which I replied "he did have a peppermint treat, and you may give him another!" - then she said to the kids, she hoped kissing him would turn him into a prince... :new_shocked: well, it was quite obvious to ME that Dillon is ALREADY a prince!

CopperKing5.jpg

and i took this when he was busy trying to figure out how to do it, he was just SURE he could find a way into Wiley's pen LOL (doesn't he look DETERMINED)

P1010160.jpg

i can't tell you how happy i am that we ended up keeping this little guy, when we bought him as a weanling it was with the full intention of turning right around and selling him for a profit... i think keeping him was a much better decision! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dillon is a handsome boy!! I bet the principals kissing him was quite a site to see!!
default_yes.gif
:

Vicki

Dillon is a handsome boy!! I bet the principals kissing him was quite a site to see!!
default_yes.gif
:
Vicki

oh it was hilarous Vicki! since they only wanted a single donkey i took my jack, he never gets to go anywhere, and the girls don't walk well with me if they are alone, they want their buddies. but he loves me and will walk with me anywhere... soit was a nice opportunity to get him out and get some good pictures of him.

at the first school, the principal just loved it, she kissed him about a dozen times... then i whispered to her that she should ask the kids if they wanted their teachers do it... so she did, and the kids went nuts over the idea. we then had about 20 teachers lining up for kisses. :aktion033: :aktion033: for some reason, he tried to follow one of them... she was cracking jokes about no more blind dates, i found my man... i asked her what perfume she was wearing but she said none. when i told my husband about it later he said "maybe she was in season" :new_shocked: thank goodness THAT did not occur to me at the time :lol: :lol:

the second school the principal was a man... that whole thing was kinda tame.

the story above was from the 3rd school. i was really taken aback by how much she did NOT want to do this... but when it was all over, she looked surprised and said hey, that wasn't so bad. (but she wouldn't do it more than once).

needless to say i enjoyed the first principal the most!

Look at him strut
default_yes.gif
:

He looks so proud of himself.

I sure hope Fawn drops me a Jack
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]He is very handsome!!
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for sharing the pictures, makes me want to take my camera outside right now and start snapping...lol :bgrin Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He is very handsome!!
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for sharing the pictures, makes me want to take my camera outside right now and start snapping...lol :bgrin Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

that's my whole point Shannon, seems like before Christmas this was a very busy chatty forum and now it's so quiet... i'm trying to STIR THINGS UP :lol: :lol:

No doubt about it!! Dillon is one handsome fellow!! He looks GREAT it that pretty blue halter and looks like he know he is a handsome guy!!
default_yes.gif
:

I just love these donkey stories - it sounds like going to the schools was lots of fun -hopefully you "screened" those teachers and principals so that Dillon didn't catch anything contagious! HA!

Latest posts

Back