My Golden Surprise!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
This mare was NOT supposed to be bred!! Imagine my surprise when I went to the barn this morning and found this darling little man!!

I am so thankful that the weather was in the 30's and it was not raining or snowing.

I had put all of my pasture horses in a small area by the barn because of the deer hunters - when I went down to do my chores, here was this adorable foal standing there by his Momma. I could not believe my eyes. I picked him up and carried him to the barn to put under the Kalglo Heater. He seems to be doing great, looks like he was born with a winter coat.

This was Kristi's first foal, we had determined that she was not bred! I am so very thankfull that nothing went wrong. Kristi is a great Mom, this is also our first foal out of our cremello stallion SunRae's White Gold.

pal.jpg

What a wonderful suprise Donna!!
new_shocked.gif
You must be thrilled among other things!!
aktion033.gif
Cant wait to see more pictures! Any names in the making?! Lori

I can't help but giggle because this happened to me once too!

You are just so lucky! And just think, no mare stare involved, hey, that's cheating!

I think you just got yourself another reason to be Thanksful this week! What an adorable baby you have there. What a looker too! Looks just like a little "Golden Trooper" to me.

This is just great. I'm just grinning from ear to ear over this one!

He sure is cute....congratulations on your new little one.
wub.gif

What a cute little man and a WONDERFUL supprise! Should name him Sir Prize
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
His mom looks very pretty (from what I can see of her) I love both of there colors. Congrats!!

[SIZE=14pt]OMG! Donna, He is beautiful!
yes.gif
wub.gif
Congratulations!
[/SIZE]

Congradulations! He's adorable.

From what I can see of the mare, she looks silver bay, so... Does that mean this little guy, could be a silver buckskin? His legs look a little dark.

Wow, how amazing! That must have been the weirdest/best feeling ever LOL!

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATS on your new baby![/SIZE]

aktion033.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

I like Nicoles name - "Sir Prize!!!"
wink.gif
Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Chandab is right. His legs do look a bit darker then the rest of him.

He is adorable though! Congratulations! & tell him Happy Birthday for me.

Whoo Hooo!! Congrats!!!

What a great surprise!

Winter Sun
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Wow, may I say job well done to the mama! Lovin' it! How about "Lucky Gold Piece" Or "A Sudden Flash of Gold." Maxine

Latest posts

Back