My Gelding who I just finished Country Pleasure HOF on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
Here are some pics a friend took at last weekends R show. Pics are a bit dark but there was a pro-photographer there too so I can't wait to order some pics from them!!!! This is my gelding that I finished his Country Pleasure HOF two weeks ago in Horsehead's NY. We did it in four shows!! He is a really fun guy to drive, just love him...Here's Steve!
default_wub.png
:

stevers4frameddarker.jpg

stevieframed.jpg

steveyframed.jpg

very pretty -great pictures

great turnout- love the lutke and the jerald

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great little guy Steve is! It is hard to place well in a Country Pleasure class, so I congratulate you heartily on HOF! Way to go!

Thanks for the compliments!

great turnout- love the lutke and the jerald
Actually that's not a jerald...my Dad custom makes carts and that is one of them! :bgrin

A big congratulations, Pammy!!!! That is a major accomplishment for both you and Steve! You have every right to be so proud of yourself and him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

:aktion033: Congratulations Pam & Steve, You guys looked great in the ring and I loved your harness and cart. I didn't know your dad made it, may I ask what he would charge for one like that and if it has the detachable shafts?

Thanks,

Yvonne

I was going to ask if that was the cart your dad made. :bgrin

Man, you guys look so good!! :aktion033: Your turnout is excellent and well-adjusted which makes for a nice visual picture, and Steve is moving so properly through his topline and stepping up under himself correctly. Okay, that sounded fussy. Let me rephrase: YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! What a well-deserved title.
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for posting the pictures, I love them.

Leia

didn't know your dad made it, may I ask what he would charge for one like that and if it has the detachable shafts?
Yvonne, I will send you a pm...
thanks everyone! :bgrin

Man, you guys look so good!! Your turnout is excellent and well-adjusted which makes for a nice visual picture, and Steve is moving so properly through his topline and stepping up under himself correctly. Okay, that sounded fussy. Let me rephrase: YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
ha ha thanks Leia, for the "fussy" compliment
default_wink.png
: we work hard to get that look!!!

You both are soo awesome. i really really LOVE steve.
default_wub.png
: he is gorgeous! :new_shocked:
default_yes.gif
:

Ps. Thankyou SO much for borrowing your CD for liberty, i have it at my house, did you hear how good i did!? i got two thirds and a second! :bgrin i was very proud! i will most likely give the CD to Jim soon. the next time i see him!

congrats again
default_smile.png
:bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Steve looks GREAT! I see what Sandy meant when she said how well he drove! :new_shocked: Congrats on ure HOF! Now to finish halter HOF lol.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! You and Steve look fantastic! You always do! If you come to Nationals, I hope you kick butt!!! That cart your dad made is awesome! Wow!

:aktion033:

I am coming to Nationals, Robin! Aren't you coming to visit with me? and bringing Karrel to carry our purses around LOL :bgrin

Congratulations Pam you both look great!!!!! We DO have to get together at nationals. I'll introduce you to Fred if you introduce me to Steve. Linda

Congratulations Pam you both look great!!!!! We DO have to get together at nationals. I'll introduce you to Fred if you introduce me to Steve. Linda
I will look forward to it!!! :aktion033:

Pammy, you know I want to come! I want to watch you and Steve win and make more trouble at Denny's! (tee hee)

Not sure what we can do yet. *sigh* But if you come down again, I'll cook more yummy food and dust Danny off for a drive!

Back