My Friday morning surprise!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Sera

Reaction score
from a little place in the South to Mid Michigan
/
DSC03248.jpg
">/
DSC03244.jpg
">

Finally ... after patiently waiting but expecting delivery a little bit later as this is my first foal with this mare, I would like to proudly introduce my new little man.

I woke up Friday morning, checked the monitor and saw a little tail swishing behind mama! He was up, nursing and Mom had buried everything in the stall and it was clean and you couldn't tell anything had happened. That's the way to have em! I feel blessed and am thrilled with my little guy! Thanks to Christy D'Armond for allowing me to bring Rosie to her forever home as I have wanted this mare for some time! I plan on breeding her to my 3 yr. old bay frame stallion

/
DSC03250.jpg
">

Dam is a Sids Rebel daughter - Lucky Four Rebels Rainbows N Roses and the Sire is Lucky Four Black Velvet Supreme

I was thinking maybe ...... Lil' Toucha Rebel N Velvet

Congratulations! He's BIG! He looks like he's a couple weeks' old lol

He is really beautiful and so is his mom!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

With a mom that fabulous, he couldn't help but be fabulous too!!! What a terribly handsome boy!
wub.gif

Congrats!!
aktion033.gif

What a handsome guy! Congrats. Momma is gem.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I just came in from checking on them and cleaning the stall. When I first saw him I thought he looked tall ... I was expecting a shorter foal as her filly last year may not be 27" yet! She was, and still is TINY! (By a different stallion though) Rosie is 31.5 " and the sire of this colt is a gorgeous 32.5", so ....

his cannon measured 7" and I put the tape on him while he was laying down. I'm curious as to his birth height though as he has got some legs on him compared to Mom! haha

Very cool markings near and on his hooves and lower legs .... half black/half white with black markings on his white legs

Rosie carries splash and sabino I believe.

Thanks again for looking and all the nice comments!
default_saludando.gif

congrats you have 2 super horses there. I just love stripy hooves
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back