My foal I won at an AMHA show last month

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
As a few of you know from my post a few weeks back, I now have two new additions that I was lucky enough to win in a raffle at an AMHA show last month in Bryan, TX! It was a mare and her foal up for raffle, we bought four tickets, and won!

This is the link to the Central Texas Miniature Horse Club's website page that has a picture of my new mare.
default_wub.png
http://ctmhc.com/Shows.htm

Venus, the pinto filly, is absolutely precious. She has very good, straight, conformation, and is a wonderful show prospect! We plan to show her as a yearling next year along with a few others on our show string!
default_yes.gif
She is five weeks old this week, and FULL of life!

Here are some pictures I snapped this morning of the new filly. We are in the process of fencing in a new paddock, so we moved the horses to the backyard for the day as the fence is currently being built. And excuse the terrible camera angles, I was the photographer and the handler this morning!

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

venusseye.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very nice, funny angles or not, and I LOVE that eye/reflection shot at the end!

beautiful girl
default_biggrin.png
you are very lucky
default_yes.gif
and I have to say the mare and foal are very lucky to have been won by someone like you who knows how to care for them , they could just as easily been won by an idiot
default_wacko.png

I agree with Sue, the luck has run both ways! Congratulations.
default_wub.png

Anna

Cannot wait to watch this one grow up...she's lovely!
wub.gif
And I'm terribly jealous!!!
wacko.gif
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back