My Early Christmas Present

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! And all mine gets me is clipper blades! HeeHee! Congrats on a beautiful girl with a gorgeous head.

Wow she is gorgeous, tell us more about her.

Stephanie

What an early georgeous Christmas present you got Getitia. Congratulations big time.

Joyce

aktion033.gif

Now THAT is a Christmas present!! Woo-hoo!!
aktion033.gif
Congratulations!

She is so beautiful....WOW....congratulations and...of course...Merry Christmas!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Oh my....someone has been really good! Your new mini is one nice early X-mas gift!!

WoW is she sharp ....now that is right up my alley, love that color of hers!

Very nice Christmas present....Congrats I would be very proud to own her for sure!

aktion033.gif

Getitia....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL girl!!!!!!!! And, what a guy you have....doing his Christmas shopping early!!!
biggrin.gif

I am still looking forward to coming up and visiting sometime...I know what will happen though...Nancy tells me about your fields of FANTASTIC horses....that can MOVE...ahhhhh, my weakness
wink.gif

Congratulations again,

Lis

Good Hubby INDEED!
aktion033.gif

She is spectacular Getitia! Bet you're just tickled pink!
yes.gif

I have had to change internet providers a couple of days ago, and have been working the "bugs" out....so have just had a chance to view this thread today. Your new filly's photo was worth waiting for!
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Now that's what I call a great Christmas present !
yes.gif

She gorgeous!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Carol

Mini Brook Farm

Latest posts

Back