My Early Christmas Present

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
We have been looking for what seems like forever (years?) for the "right" black frame Overo (non sabino roaning) ASPC filly who would stay small enough to hardship into AMHR.

So when I came home from work, look what I found in the stall -
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I have such a good Hubby
wub.gif

tinydancer0503.jpg

Not fair, she was supposed to be in my barn
biggrin.gif

Very nice!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! I would love to have a hubby like that!!!
new_shocked.gif
Oh and a filly like that too...
wub.gif

oooooh.....
new_shocked.gif

I want a hubby like that, too!
yes.gif
Congratulations on another outstanding addition to your breathtaking breeding program....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno ,CA

WOW!!!!!!! She is to die for, drool.............. U know she would sure look pretty in with my overo fillies, keep that in mind if u get tired of her. But I wont be holding my breath,

LOL.

WOWZA!
new_shocked.gif
How'd you train your Hubby so well!!!!

MA

I love it when Christmas comes early. Congratulations she is beautiful and will fit in well with your program.

Arlene

Congratulations, What a beautiful Christmas present.Your husband got you a wonderful gift. Happy Holidays to the both of you.
smile.gif

What a beautiful addition to your herd! It will be fun to see her as she matures too! and that husband, what a guy!! Enjoy her! Lavonne

Well, a HO HO HO and a ver Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!!

She is gorgous and that fits just right in with the rest of your gorgous girls!!!

Congratulations on a wonderful filly!

Oh, is Les for sale?

[SIZE=14pt]She sure is something!!!! Wish I could get some of Les to rub off on Barry!!!! If he ever bought a horse for me I think I would need the paramedics![/SIZE]

Congratulations!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back