My Corgi puppy died

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron

Reaction score
My corgi puppy Maizey died sunday nite. She was the one that was being raised by a poodle. She turned a month old on saturday. We went to see her on sunday and she was walking, barking and being very feisty! She was so cute. Even tho she she seemed to be doing all the things she should be doing like walking, barking, playing etc. She just was so tiny and wasnt growing alot. She was just barely over a pound so I am sure that she had something not right inside that finally caught up with her.

Special thanks to Larry Louise Fowler of Cuddlesome farm in Wellsville, KS for taking such loving care of her.

My poor little "puppy girl" Maizy! We will miss you. Sheila :no: :no:

So sorry for your loss!
default_sad.png

I'm very sorry for your loss, Sheila. You've had too much this year.

Hugs!

Jodi

:no: So sorry to hear that! I was hoping that little one would make it after losing the others. I'm very close with my corgi breeder and this year she lost two full litters and a couple from each of the other two she had. So very sad as I was waiting for a puppy from one of the lost litters.

It does truly sound as this one wasn't meant to make it either, but to come so far it makes it so much harder. (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Oh no I am sorry to hear about your cute little girl.

Hugs

Bonnie

With Corgi puppies we like to see them be ball park the same poundage as weeks they are in age, so a 4 week old baby shoud be around 4 pounds give or take a few ounces. If your baby was only one pound there was something certainly wrong somewhere and it may have been a blessing that she died when she did and not suffered any longer......

I'm still sorry, you had counted on her.......

Latest posts

Back