My challenge to all Forum Members...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
We all rally around a single animal in need of help. Now there are hundreds of thousands of human beings that suffering horrors that are beyond comprehension. Loss of family members, loss of limbs, loss of their homes, loss of food, loss of medical care, loss of water.

Please join me in doing whatever you can to help. It's easy...and it's tax deductible. Just go to http://www.hopeforhaitinow.org/ and give what you can.

Your donations are tax deductible - and 100% of your donation goes to the organizations instrumental in bringing food, medical care and shelter to the many Haitians who have lost EVERYTHING.

THANK YOU !!!!!

Thanks Jean. Already texted to the Red Cross. This is too important to let these people suffer like this.

I texted a $10 donation a few days ago......You can text again to donate another.....which I'm going to do.

Text “HAITI” to 90999 to donate $10 to Red Cross relief efforts; SMS text “YELE” to 501501 to Donate $5 to Yele Haiti's Earthquake Relief efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband and I chose to make our donations of $100 each through Canada for Haiti, as the Canadian government is matching the donations up to $50 million, so our $200 will really bring $400 of much needed help for the Haitian Earthquake victims!

Last edited by a moderator:
Already donated $100 through the Red Cross. I think you'll find that many (if not most) on this forum have already answered the call
default_wink.png

I have already given, I had to. All I could think about was when my new grandbabies get here I'll be hopping on a plane to go see them, and many of these babies who have lost a parent, have no one on there way. But I wish I were.

I was excited as they brought the young man out of the rumble after 11 days.

I hope ALL places are as giving as this forum.

Thank you so much for posting this. I have already donated $ through the Red Cross and through World Vision and will do so again. I am so impressed that Canada is matching donations! That is wonderful.

The Canadian government has now taken off that $50 million cap on matching donations, so they will be matching Canadians' donations dollar for dollar. I think the news last night said we've given $67 million so far? So with the government matching that we're up to $134 million already.

if i had the 10$ i would definatly give it. but hubbys still in transition with this new job and possibly having to look for another company to drive for. if our situation gets better ill for sure send some in

Back