My Boys are coming home!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeannie B

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
aktion033.gif

I don't know if you remember me or not but for the last 6 months I haven't been on the forum.
no.gif

Around March of this year I posted on the forum and it was a very sad time for me.
crybaby.gif

I had to find a new home for my mini's, Cal, Casey(my little dwarf), and Bucky.

We had a major problem with our septic and couldn't keep my horses here.

To make a long story short, we were able to fix the problem quicker than we thought!

As some of you know I have missed my horses more than I can say.
crybaby.gif

I thought about them all the time and I visited them when ever I could but somehow visiting them made me even sadder!

The time I spent visiting them tore me up inside when I had to leave.

I was used to getting up early every morning and spending all my time with the horses and I didn't know what to do with my self anymore since I no longer had them with me.

I would sit in their empty little barn and cry for hours because I missed them so much.

On one of my visits a couple weeks ago as I was getting ready to leave the horses walked me out to the gate! They just stood there around me as if to say, "Please take us home". I started crying into their faces.

The wonderful people who were their new owners saw the horses and I together and knew how much I loved them because they came over to me and said, "Carol", these little guys belong with you and we understand if you want them back".

I can't tell you how happy I was when they said that!

So, I rushed home and told my hubby the good news and he started getting everything ready for the horses return!
yes.gif

He even made their paddock bigger for them so they would have more room to play!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my good news with all of you.

Thanks for letting me!

[SIZE=14pt]Carol,[/SIZE]

I'm so very happy for you! I can't wait to see what that little Casey gets into first!
aktion033.gif

I wonder if he still remembers how to shut the gate to keep Cal & Bucky out?
biggrin.gif

I'll be waiting on those new pix your going to post!

Bill
wink.gif

BIG smile of happiness! YIPPEE!!!! I can't imagine not being able to have my horses with me. I think those folks are awesome that they loved the horses that much to let you get them back. Maybe the horses will send them a nice Christmas card!

Can't wait to hear more about Casey's antics!
laugh.gif

I do remember and how wonderful that they can come home. Better fix that gate!

Dimimore said:
I do remember and how wonderful that they can come home.  Better fix that gate!
481025[/snapback]

saludando.gif
This time we are putting real farm gates on instead of garden gates but if I know Casey, he's smart enough to figure them out too!

I might have to get a barn cat for Casey also because he loves to play with the cats where he is now!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back