My best friend had a baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god, your post brought back memories of my little boy, who was also 4 weeks early. couldn't eat, on monitors and also had a hole in his heart. I had diabetes, pre-term labor at 24 weeks, you name it I had it. And my little guy was in the hospital 2 weeks. I brought him home Christmas day, the best Christmas day ever for us!!

But NoW, almost 6 years later, he is a thriving healthy lovely little boy & your friend's will be too!! It's tough, but tell your friend to hang in there and it sounds like the little one is turning the corner, just needed a little help at the get go. They are in my prayers and he will be home with your friends before they know it!!

Lisa

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: I give all kinds of prayers for the baby and her family.

42 years ago I was born 12 weeks early, I weighed 2 lbs 5 oz. So much has changed in the medical field, I'm sure things will turn out just fine
default_wub.png
: .

HOW SCAREY! That's suprising the doctor didn't break the baby's collar bone! My GOSH! DId they know she was going to get stuck like that? Why didn't they do a C-Section? Jeeze...... HOW HORRIBLE! Hopefully baby will be ok!!?? And mom~!?

Last edited by a moderator:
{{{{{Jadin and parents}}}}}}

I am a type 1 diabetic (diagnosed during my first pregnancy with bGs of 800 and it never went away) and had early, big babies... both had jaundice and did the special lights and time in the NICU....prayers for everyone that Jadin continues to make progress... what a doll baby she is - reminds me of my Benjamin (almost 16) and Andy (18 next year)....

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back