I’m Proud to Introduce To You…..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your new baby girl
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your lovely new girl!

Congradulations on a healthy filly. The second set of pictures show her off nicely.

Though I do not comment on your other threads...I have read them and wanted to compliment you personally, on your well receiving attitude, when help is offered and the enthusiastic maner in which you approach everything about your horses.

Wish you the best with your future.

Thanks guys!

I posted some pictures of her in the Photos/Video forum.
wink.gif

Congrats! Bow did GREAT! Love the picture of the foal stretched out laying down getting a drink. He is so cute.

I have been following this mare with your post anxiously waiting to see what you get.

Do you have plans for this lil' Al? Show? Drive? Congrats have fun with him I know you will!

Congrats! Bow did GREAT! Love the picture of the foal stretched out laying down getting a drink. He is so cute.

I have been following this mare with your post anxiously waiting to see what you get.

Do you have plans for this lil' Al? Show? Drive? Congrats have fun with him I know you will!
She.
wink.gif
LOL! Its okay though!

I'm hoping to do some showing with Ale (pronounced Allie). We usually take a foal to the county fair in halter, and we usually do okay. Beyond that I would like to do maybe some Showmanship, driving, and maybe some obstacle classes when she's older.

Thanks guys!

I posted some pictures of her in the Photos/Video forum.
wink.gif
Link:

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=123346

Latest posts

Back