My beloved yorkie "Victor" died Monday

• Thread starter Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

I'm so sorry about your Victor. It's so hard to lose any of them anytime but I have a special place in my heart for Yorkies. They are so adorable and sweet. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for your loss.

I'm sorry about your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loyal friend .

Sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

Oh my gosh I know this is just so sad it makes me cry just thinking about the loss of Victor. I am so sorry.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Their time just isn't long enough. <<hugs>>

My heart aches for you. I still miss my old friend and it's been almost a year. I do have a new Cairn terrier that I love dearly but when you have a friend for so many years it leaves a big empty spot in your heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Victor...I just lost my little soulmate, Hillary, and I still can't believe she's gone.

As you cry for Victor, be sure to also smile for the love you shared, the wonderful life you were able to give him, the joy he brought you, and the all too brief but magical time the two of you shared.

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers will be with you... :no:

Nancy

I am so very sorry that you lost Victor.

I have had yorkies all my life and loved them all, but I lost my special heart dog, my little soul mate last year. Since then I rescued an elderly yorkie girl, which did us both good. Just lost her the day after Christmas, but I don't regret it at all.

My husband was sick of seeing me miss my heart dog and bought me a yorkie pup last Christmas. I love her and she is gradually becoming more and more like Cookie.... reincarnated maybe?

Anyway, the point is, that sometime it would do you good to find another, maybe a rescue that really needs you. It is not a betrayal of the one that you lost, it is a tribute to them really. It means that you loved them so much and would like to feel that way again.

Victor will always be in your heart.

[SIZE=14pt]So sorry about your little dog! I know he will be missed.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Victor is not part of your past, but part of your future, you will meet again in Heaven.

I am so sorry you lost your little friend.Yorkies are so darn cute, he must have been very special.

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back