My 4th of July parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebell

Reaction score
Just sharing. 3 year old fillies, 35 and 33 3/4 in height. First parade and showing off their plumes.

try.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.......cute hitch, and beautiful girls! :aktion033:

Cool, thanks for sharing!! I bet your horses got a lot of attention, minis (particularly teams) sure do get a lot of attention around here!

Thanks for the nice comments. We had a team of Percherons in front of us and a team of Belgians behind us so that really made us look small.

Yes hubby built the hitch and put it on this running gear. I had a bigger wagon type box on it before.

Betty,

That looks like so much fun!! Your little team is just darling - bet they were one of the big hits of the parade!!

Oh wow, Betty, that looks like a fun thing to do. We keep talking about it but never quite take the plunge. I love your little team and your little buckboard, too Cute!!

You look wonderful!! What a well matched team! Add me to the list of "Team Wishers" too--someday :bgrin

Did the plumes come from Tanya?

I got the plumes from Horsefeathers Horse Finery out of Ohio, ebay. They stay put even in wind.

Back