*Finally* My Nationals pics....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
I ordered 2 pictures of each horse we had showing at the 2011 AMHR Nationals this year. There were several I liked, but narrowed it down to these...

My 2 yr old stallion "Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado" was handled by Corey Hatfield. He placed 8th in a large 2 yr old stallions over 35"-37" class!
default_aktion033.gif

I also am posting the Nationals pic from 2009 when he won his Futurity class, so you can see how he has matured in the last few years! He is ONE point from his HOF in Halter and we plan to get that in February! I LOVE my boy!!
default_wub.png

My weanling filly "Strasslein LVL Charlie's Rosa Bella" was handled by Syndi Kanzler. She placed 7th in the Stallion Sweepstakes Over class.
default_aktion033.gif
We bought her dam "Star Strucks Gold's First Kiss" in foal with this pretty girl from Strasslein Stables and we did not get to meet them until Nationals and took them both home from there! Bella is such a sweet girl...and will be a nice yearling over show filly in 2012!
default_wub.png

sneed121-16R09web(2).jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0001 (1).jpg

scan0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png
I am very pleased with both of these horses and how they placed at Nationals. Love the pics I got of them and glad I decided to get some...wasn't going to, but when they went "on sale" I decided to go ahead!
default_aktion033.gif

Love them both, Linda, and congratulations on your well-deserved placings. I did have to laugh over your comment on your stallion though- I sure HOPE he's matured between weaning and two years old!
default_laugh.png
He's a very nice boy, whatever his age.

Leia

Latest posts

Back