Mt Airy Sale, did anyone go?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windhaven

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone went to the Mt. Airy Miniature Horse and Donkey sale this weekend. If anyone did could you post the prices? Curious to see what they went for, because it looked like some nice horses were going to be there.

I went to the sale and it was a buyers market. There were some incredible horses there but the prices surprised me on how low the horses sold for. I came home with a lovely pinto gelding for my son to show. I didn't write the prices down mainly from being in shock from the prices. It was my first time at the sale and it was very well run and everyone was very nice. The tack vendors offered good deals on their inventory also. I will return to sale the next time that I am looking for a horse.

I am glad you got such a great deal. I would love to see pics!

THis sale is in Mt. Airy Maryland?

I have some relatives down in that area. When do they have this sale? I would love to go to the next one.
default_yes.gif

Talked about going, mainly because some nice lines being offered and I was sure it would be a buyers affair. I just didn't want to be a buyer
default_biggrin.png
A buckskin Skippa Snow dtr and a cremello mare/filly with strong GMB.....I've sure wanted another cremello and a Skippa Snow kid.......you can see why I didn't go.
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back