Moxie update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* no puppies yet.....she keeps having bouts of panting, looks really uncomfortable, and demands that I comfort her....then settles down and sleeps for awhile.....I wish she'd just pop 'em already!!! LOL

~kathryn

Is Moxie's tummy red and warm that is another sign and temp should go below 98

Good Luck
default_laugh.png

The waiting is the hardest part <sigh> We are all on tenterhooks waiting with you lol Can't wait to see pics of her pups. Hope you managed to get some sleep last night, keep us posted, sending good thoughts for an easy, quick delivery
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

*sigh* no puppies yet.....she keeps having bouts of panting, looks really uncomfortable, and demands that I comfort her....then settles down and sleeps for awhile.....I wish she'd just pop 'em already!!! LOL

~kathryn
Sounds really close....with the temp drop that you had at 96 something....The two times I whelped the st. poodle for my friend she did the panting restless, nap, panting restless, nap for about 12 hours :DOH! :DOH! then she finally got down to business......of course it was another almost 6 hours before she was done :DOH! ......both times were normal uneventful whelpings and that became her pattern........

you know...you should have a Moxie cam
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
then we all could do Moxie stare with you
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
and for the record yes I am kinda bored, and living vicariously through you
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Instead of Mare Stare we need Bitch Niche
default_yes.gif
and the chances of catching at least one of the births would be much greater than Mare Stare!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Instead of Mare Stare we need Bitch Niche
default_yes.gif
and the chances of catching at least one of the births would be much greater than Mare Stare!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

"Bitch Niche" That's awesome! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

That is friggin hilarious you guys!!!! rotflmao!!!

I however am still awaiting puppies......I think she's getting ready, then 20 mins later she's snoozin'....she's been doin that all day. But man is she miserable!!!!!

~kathryn

Now I'm going to go with my original prediction and say Monday.

Well, shoot, here I am checking in from my hotel room in VA, hoping for some news!

I've been getting lots of puppy breath and kisses today, I hope you can get the same

real soon!
default_yes.gif

Shelley

Well, shoot, here I am checking in from my hotel room in VA, hoping for some news!

I've been getting lots of puppy breath and kisses today, I hope you can get the same

real soon!
default_yes.gif

Shelley
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
HMMMMMM.....anything we should know about
default_biggrin.png

Come on Moxie give it up already the entire world is waiting
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

nope...nothin yet....1:00 AM here...and my Mom crashed on my 'bed'....so now I have to figure out how to sleep in the chair....or better yet, stay up all night playing computer games.....nah...think it's time for some shut eye....

Doubt she'll have them tonight the way she's looking....I'll let yous know in the morning...I mean later this morning
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

ok, still no puppies...yet.....

I just got in from taking the little brat out to do her business....she didn't look like she was going to do more than lie on the lane, so I went out to check on the horses and throw them some hay. Came out of the barn, no Moxie
default_new_shocked.gif

Off I went to the old horse trailer in the back yard (she had gone under it over a week ago, and she couldn't get back out, so we jacked up the tongue and out she came).....peeked under it, yep, there she is. Ran and got Dad to give me a hand.....he jacked it, but she was out of reach for me.....he tried to get her from the other side....NOPE back under it more she went! I was half under it before I could get ahold of her scruff to drag her out!!!!!
default_nono.gif
Litte brat.....but maybe we're getting much closer now.....*sigh*

No more outside unless she's onleash!!!!

~kathryn

ok, still no puppies...yet.....

I just got in from taking the little brat out to do her business....she didn't look like she was going to do more than lie on the lane, so I went out to check on the horses and throw them some hay. Came out of the barn, no Moxie
default_new_shocked.gif

Off I went to the old horse trailer in the back yard (she had gone under it over a week ago, and she couldn't get back out, so we jacked up the tongue and out she came).....peeked under it, yep, there she is. Ran and got Dad to give me a hand.....he jacked it, but she was out of reach for me.....he tried to get her from the other side....NOPE back under it more she went! I was half under it before I could get ahold of her scruff to drag her out!!!!!
default_nono.gif
Litte brat.....but maybe we're getting much closer now.....*sigh*

No more outside unless she's onleash!!!!

~kathryn
That is a naughty naughty Moxie
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif

default_biggrin.png
Well I was checking in hoping to hear Moxie had let her pups out but no she is crossing her legs lol

Hope it is soon for your sake
default_rolleyes.gif
Come on Moxie, the world is waiting to see your pups
default_laugh.png

Yvonne

ok, this is WAYYYYYY worse than mare stare!!!!!!!!
default_frusty.gif

But I think we are having puppies tonight!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

~kathryn

See..."Bitch niche" is VERY fitting!
default_wink.png
You sure as heck better post as soon as it happens, or in between pups, or something. There are a LOT of us sitting here on pins and needles thinking about both you and Moxie.
default_saludando.gif
I hope all goes well; from the sounds of it she is definitely "pre"laboring. I am very surprised she hasn't blessed you with those pups as of yet.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back