Moxie update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww thanks!!! It means a lot to know that there are soooooo many 'behind' us!!!!!
default_yes.gif

I will post as soon as I can after the first one drops!!

~kathryn

WOO HOO!!
default_aktion033.gif
I will be here until it's over. Looking forward to the count.

Kathryn, I know you are busy being the doggie midwife. I just wanted to wish you the best. I hope your beautiful girl has no complications and you have very healthy pups in a reasonably short time
default_wink.png
. You have had your all nighters, and I hope this isn't another. Best of luck
default_yes.gif
prayers are with you
default_yes.gif

Nancy

not goin so well...

Lost pup #1...was breech but a beautiful little boy...

we're off to the vet clinic...there's been no 'production' for 2 hours......

Hopefully everyone else is fine!!

~kathryn

So sorry for the loss of the little boy. Hope everything else goes well.

Robin

prayer.gif

Been following Moxie's progress and hoping the rest of the puppies are doing okay !!!

oh i'm so sorry about puppy #1 and i am not leaving this house until i see an update. praying everything is going well!!!

Are the rest of the puppies ok? Is Mommy Moxie ok? I too have been following her progress, hoping everyone is alright!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, shoot, here I am checking in from my hotel room in VA, hoping for some news!

I've been getting lots of puppy breath and kisses today, I hope you can get the same

real soon!
default_yes.gif

Shelley
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
HMMMMMM.....anything we should know about
default_biggrin.png
Well we arrived home today with two 9 week old Saluki puppy bitches! From a litter I co-bred out

of a Ch. bitch I bred...it's really fun, I own a great grandma, grandpa, on the other side both

grandparents. There was a beautiful selection of collars there that Betsy had sent for us to choose

from, I need to write and thank her! Now, I have to choose between these two little darlings as

one will be picked up next Saturday and taken to her new home in Southern IL. Maybe if I

tell the gal they are both really ugly and very bad she'll change her mind and I can keep

both of them?
default_wink.png
Somehow I don't think she's going to buy that story.

Shelley

Well, shoot, here I am checking in from my hotel room in VA, hoping for some news!

I've been getting lots of puppy breath and kisses today, I hope you can get the same

real soon!
default_yes.gif

Shelley
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
HMMMMMM.....anything we should know about
default_biggrin.png
Well we arrived home today with two 9 week old Saluki puppy bitches! From a litter I co-bred out

of a Ch. bitch I bred...it's really fun, I own a great grandma, grandpa, on the other side both

grandparents. There was a beautiful selection of collars there that Betsy had sent for us to choose

from, I need to write and thank her! Now, I have to choose between these two little darlings as

one will be picked up next Saturday and taken to her new home in Southern IL. Maybe if I

tell the gal they are both really ugly and very bad she'll change her mind and I can keep

both of them?
default_wink.png
Somehow I don't think she's going to buy that story.

Shelley
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
how exciting........post some pics......
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Anyone heard anything more on Moxie????

Robin

Latest posts

Back