Movies that make you cry?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally I'm not much of a crier, but we put a Disney movie in last night and a preview for the remastered Dumbo came on. Does anyone remember the scene where they lock up his mom for protecting him, and he goes to see her and she puts her trunk through the bars to hold him? And then there's the song (Baby of Mine)... Well I went from singing along to crying so fast that Mo was genuinely concerned. He even put a note on the movie box to fast forward through that commercial.
default_blush.png
That scene from Dumbo gets me every time....

Goober here too. I have cried over most of the movies already mentioned. The latest one to get me was P.S. I love you.

Robin

I teared up just reading this thread!
default_unsure.png

I cry watching movies (many) songs, commercials, hugging hubby this morning.

I'm a real sap.

I'm 44 years old and have never seen Dumbo.
default_wink.png
I didn't see Bambi until I was in my 20s.

The latest one I saw was The Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Not the way I wanted it to end.
default_no.gif

I haven't seen any of the Black Beauty movies because I had all ready read the books and knew some of the stuff that happens. Didn't want to see it happen.

Simon Birch

The Mighty

Saving Private Ryan

Brother Bear

Any movie that has animals that don't make it or even if it all works out in the end it's a "happy tears" moment.

Don't tell anyone that knows me though.....they think I'm a tough old bird!

The notebook

Titanic

Lassie (the newer version)

Brian's song

Dumbo

Stepmom

Ok no one put Gorillas in The Mist!! The first time I saw that I bawled like a baby!!! Every time I see it I bawl!!!!

Goo Goo Goober too!

Bambi

Charlettes Web the new one.

Titanic

Philidelphia

Most shows on Animal Planet

The Movie that takes my tears away!

The Sound of Music!

Latest posts

Back